Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Gym of UNT

Hi Shannon,

I like to do exercice so I go to the gym every morning and I do one hour of eliptics (I don't know if it is the right word). I really like the gym of the university. It is huge and there are a lot of things you can do there, besides, there is a lot of organisation as in all the university, I love that. It's amazing to do exercice while you watch TV. It helps me to practice my listening.

After the workshops I like to go to the tennis courts because I love tennis. I'd like to have more time to practice tennis (here and in Toluca). Besides the time, you need another person to play tennis and sometimes it is very difficult to find someone who wants to play with you.

Here in Denton I wanted to play tennis after dinner but it was impossible because of the weather (it's too hot and sometimes it's raining), so I have to wait until 8 o'clock and by nine you can see nothing anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment